PSDS second anniversary celebration - Winter Winetasting at The Vineking!
Thursday 6th November
Our Winter Winetasting on Thursday 6th November marks the 2nd anniversary of psds.
Our host was again Erik Laan of Reigate’s and Weybridge’s VineKing (shortlisted for Decanter Magazine’s Independent Wine Retailer of the Year). We are delighted that we beat last year's target of £2,500 with a fanatastic total of over £2,600.
The evening started with a glass of fizz, some nibbles and a brief welcome, followed by tasting a range of delicious wines from The Vineking, shortlisted for Decanter Magazine’s Independent Wine Retailer of the Year.
10% Donation from The Vineking
The Vineking generously gave PSDS 10% of the value of all sales placed on the night.
There was also be a raffle with some super prizes up for grabs – the following lucky people won the various prizes:
- Treatment voucher from Reigate Manor Hotel beautician – Deborah Main, Limpsfield
- £20 John Lewis Vouchers – Ian Elliott, Dorking
- Massage voucher from The Spa, Reigate – Dave Spiller, Weybridge
- Bag of goodies from Starbucks Reigate – Venita King, Caterham
- Luxury Galler Chocolates – Jenny Pratt, Ashtead
- Dinner for two at Pizza Express Dorking – Louisa Cheung, Bletchingley
- Gourmet Chef “hamper” (including Gordon Ramsay Taste of Christmas tickets) – Ian McKnight, East Grinstead
- VineKing tasting voucher – John and Penny Jones, Dorking
- In-Style Box of Goodies – David McCardie, London
- A one night leisure break for two at the Nutfield Priory – Carol Knock, Chesterfield
- Rugby League Challenge Cup Final tickets – Lee Blackett, Reigate
- De Vere hotel break – Jane Aldous, Caterham
- Eurostar Tickets – Nick Penny, Redhill
Thank you for everyone who supported us
psds is a registered charity
Charity number: 1123079